Saturday, April 14, 2007

Charlotte's Web

Summary
This book is describing a cream color small pig - Weber, has knowngray big spider - Charlotte
Because the Weber is raised plumply and fair-complected, in the farm animal all warned the Weber did not eat, in order to avoid is killed by the humanity eats, luckily has known Charlotte, because Charlotte had thought a wonderful drop, has only then rescued a Weber life.
My Feeling
I thought this book content is very simple, is only the countrysidelittle girl's life, but the author actually writes the story spiritedly, turns this story the risk story!
Among them, some section of stories let my impression be profound, is"the miracle"!
It is only in spider web some characters, lets everybody make much do about nothing, actually, in the world also has the quite several cases, also is with the spider web related: Some spider web,the above has woven Eight Diagrams.
Although I think very mysteriously, but if above weaves is thewriting, that really was too strange!
Also some speaks of the Weber to succeed escapes the farm, I am alsohappy for them.
Although Charlotte already starts to plan them "to escaperecords". I thought animal's plan is very interesting, although I already have listened to the plan which quite several time escapes,but this escapes records interesting!

No comments: